Many wonder if Geodesign is a good fit for their career aspirations. The 8-week, entirely online GEODZ 511 class is a great way to really check “under the hood” to see how Geodesign may work for enhancing your professional credentials.
"I took the plunge and dove into Geodesign this year. I am thoroughly enjoying the first course (GEODZ 511) and I am wishing I had done this years ago. Having everything totally online is so convenient for my schedule." ~ A. Lorber, MPS Candidate
Read here how last year’s students found the GEODZ 511 course to be beneficial.
- What: GEODZ 511, 3 cr. Jan. 10th - Mar. 6th, 2022
- How: Take it as a non-degree student* OR...
- Sign on for the Geodesign Certificate* (admissions are rolling)
- Questions about online learning? This short video has answers!
- Need a quick overview of Geodesign – check out this video!
Questions? Please email Geodesign@psu.edu
* successfully completed courses can be transferred to Geodesign Certificate or MPS Degree once accepted into those programs.